Hue to Phong Nha (or reverse) – 2 days = USD384.00
Single customer or Private group supplement = USD50.00 per day extra
All inclusive adventure (except alcohol)
- Experienced English-speaking tour guide
- Good quality, top condition motorbike
- All meals while on tour
- Snacks, water and soft drinks while on tour
- First aid kit
- Accommodation fees during tour
- Entry fees, tolls and other ‘on the road’ fees
- Helmet (EU or DOT Standard certified)
- Waterproof jacket and pants
- 15L dry bag (if required)
- Professional motorbike rider with A2 license
- Pick up and return to the hotel or airport
- Adventure and excitement
What can be added to your tour: (Please contact us for pricing)
- Private room – our standard price is based on twin room
- Support Van – for luggage, foods and group members who want to join the tour without riding
- Motorbike Jacket – Lightweight, mesh style – with back, elbow and shoulder protection.
- Lightweight motorbike gloves
- Hotel upgrade – in Hue we can upgrade hotels
- Pre and Post tour accommodation – we can assist with hotel recommendations
What you need to provide:
- Appropriate riding clothing – no open toe footwear
- Alcoholic drinks (if you enjoy)
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Visa – as required
- Smiles & laughs
Our bikes have space on the luggage rack for 1 small to medium sized bag per customer. About 15kg max. We can also supply a 15L dry bag. It will also be possible for you to wear a small, over the shoulder bag or similar to keep your valuable items in.
For customers who are travelling with larger luggage, we recommend you send your main luggage by one of the many bus services which run daily between Phong Nha, Hue, Danang & Hoi An. Your hotel reception should be able to assist you with this.
Correct as at 10 August 2019.