Uttarakhand – the land of gods, the home of Himalayas and truly a paradise on earth, allures everyone from everywhere. The fresh air, the pure water, the chilling snow, the adversing mountains, the scenic beauty, green hills, fertile valleys, flowing rivers, the small villages, the simpler people and a tougher lifesytle is what that distinguishes Uttarakhand from rest of the world.
Uttarakhand is the naturally God gifted state known for its astonishing beauty. Major part of the state falls in Greater Himalayas ranges, covered by the high Himalayan peaks and glaciers. India’s mightiest and holy rivers, the Ganga and the Yamuna take birth in the glaciers of Uttarakhand i.e. From Gangotri, and are fed by myriad lakes, glacial melts and streams in the region. Uttarakhand is also known as abode of god as it is belief that it is the land where God used to reside, that’s why God has given everything to this state as his blessings whether in terms of culture, religion, values, wildlife, climate etc. Motorcycle tour to Uttrakhand is calling you to relax and unwind
Day 1: Arrive New Delhi
Arrive at Delhi’s airport, Our representative will personally meet you outside the EXIT gate of arrival terminal, holding a placard of your name. You will be transferred to your hotel. We offer an optional afternoon guided tour of Delhi. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 2: Delhi to Corbett Tiger Park (Approx. 280km / 6 hour drive)
After early breakfast in Hotel, we drive to Corbett National Park by Air-conditioned car that takes 6 Hrs to reach. On arrival at resort, check-in and rest in the nature nest. In the late afternoon you will be introduced to our Royal Enfield 500cc Motorcycle and our road Captain will make you understand about the driving rules of India and how to handle Motorcycle in your tour to Uttrakhand. Later take a warm up ride in and around town for about 1 to 2 hours and explore panoramic beauty of the region. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Corbett Tiger Park to Ranikhet (Approx.110km / 3 hour ride)
Morning enjoy the optional Jeep Safari in National Park. In the afternoon ride to a small upward zigzag road to Ranikhet, a paradise in the middle of the mountains of Kumaon. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Ranikhet to Kausani (Approx. 140km / 6 hour ride)
After breakfast start ride toward Kausani on zigzag road. Famous for its rich cultural heritage, unique handicrafts, sumptuous cuisine and magnificent wildlife. Kausani is known as the “Switzerland of India“. Enjoy your ride on Peaceful and very pleasant road. On arrival at Kausani, check in Hotel & relax. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5: Kausani to Rudraprayag (Approx. 140km / 6 hour ride)
After breakfast, start the ride toward Rudraprayad. Rudraprayag is one of the Panch Prayag (five confluences) of Alaknanda River, the point of confluence of rivers Alaknanda and Mandakini. Enjoy ride on Twisty road alongside the River. On arrival check in Hotel & relax. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6: Rudraprayag to Chamba (Approx. 140km / 6 hour ride)
Morning after breakfast, start ride to Chamba. On this route you get to enjoy various waterfalls, pine forests & many more unexplored points of the Himalayans. Chamba is yet another of those destinations which still stand oblivious to most tourists and therefore unspoiled and fresh like a daisy for the lucky few who venture out seeking new places to explore and enjoy Chamba is at an altitude of 1600 metres above sea level. En-route enjoy the ride over Tehri Dam and awesome view of mountain range. Overnight stay in Chamba.
Day 7: Chamba to Haridwar (Approx. 90km / 3 hour ride)
After breakfast get ready for last day ride on a great mountain road. We ride more than 30 kilometres along the River Henval. On arrival, check in the hotel and relax. Rest day free for Leisure. Evening take a cultural walk in colourful market of Haridwar and later enjoy the Ganga Aarti (Praying Ceremony for Holy River Ganga) at Har ki Pauri Ghat. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 8: Haridwar to Delhi (210km / 5 hour drive)
After breakfast, board in Air-conditioned private Car exclusively for you and drive back to Delhi. On arrival, check in hotel & relax. Later day free for leisure or enjoy shopping in Old and New Delhi. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 9: Depart from Delhi
After leisure breakfast in hotel, you will be transferred to Delhi Airport to board your return flight to home.
2020 Departure Dates
2020 Dates being Released Soon – or choose custom dates
9 Days – Uttrakhand – Beginning Of The Holy Rivers Summary
- Region: Uttrakhand (North Area)
- Best Time: April to June
- Number of Days: 08 Nights / 09 Days
- Duration of Ride: Between 5 and 7 Hours a day on Average
- Distance Covered on Motorcycle: 800 Kilometres
- Grade: Medium
- Temperature: 14ºc to 28ºc
- LMR Rating: **** / 5
9 Days – Uttrakhand – Beginning Of The Holy Rivers Pricing
- 1 Rider / 1 Bike / 1 Room: From AU$ 3,840 per person
- 2 Riders / 2 Bikes / 1 Room: From AU$ 3,060 per person
- Pillion Passenger (Twin Share): From AU$ 1,940 per person
- Car Passenger (Twin Share): From AU$ 2,560 per person
- 8 Nights Hotel accommodation on Twin / Double Sharing basis
- Breakfast & Dinner throughout the Tour
- All Ground Transfers from your arrival at Airport in India to till departure from India, sightseeing & overland journey by Air Conditioned Vehicle on non-riding days
- Royal Enfield 500 cc Motorcycle on all riding days
- Fuel (Gasoline) for Motorcycle
- Experienced English speaking Motorcycle Road Captain for whole trip on his own Royal Enfield Motorcycle including his accommodation & food
- Experienced Royal Enfield mechanic with all necessary spare parts for bikes including his accommodation & food
- Spares parts change in Motorcycle during tour. –Front tube/ Rear tube/Spark plug/Clutch and Brake Wire/Clutch and Disc brake pads/ Engine oil/Clutch Plate
- First-Aid Medical kit
- Refreshment during rides like Packed Juice, Fresh Fruits, Biscuits, Chips, Tea, Coffee etc.
- Back-up Vehicle (Support Car/Van) for your Luggage & Pillion Rider.
- One Time Monument / Monastery / Temple Entrances
- The services of an English speaking guide on sightseeing days
- All required Video / Camera fees
- Farewell Dinner with Unlimited Beer
- Assistance by friendly, knowledgeable English speaking ground representatives from the moment you arrive in India until the time you leave
- All Currently Applicable Taxes
- International Flights
- Personal medical insurance (compulsory)
- Bike damage
- Extra drinks,
- Visa fees
- Items of personal nature such as tips, laundry, liquor, extra drinks etc.
- Anything which is not mentioned in included section.
What to bring on the ride:
Following is a detailed list of items that are required in the Tour for the safety & comfort level. We do not provide any of these, so we highly suggest to our all Riders to bring all of the required items mentioned below:
Clothing & Other Kit:
- Sun Hat / Cap
- Your regular medicine (if any)
- Warm cloths
- Strong pair of Jens pant
- Fleece/under jacket
- Shoes or boots leather & scarf
- Money Belt
- Insect repellent
- Sunscreen/sun block UV 30/40
- Lip balm
- Thermos for Hot & Cold
- Bike gloves
- Snood/Dust mask
- Kidney belt
- Water resistant backpack
- Bungee/Cargo net